Summer 2013 one gnome-er, student- from RI travels to Peru and Guatemala to improve her Spanish, gain experience as a possible future medical anthropologist, and explore. *Obviously this is not the correct word.

El verano 2013 un gnomo-er, student- de RI viaja al Peru y Guatemala para mejorar, su espanol, aumenta su experiencia en antropologia medica, e explorar. *Obviamente no es la palabra correcta.



5.24.2013

Flying/Volando

I arrived safely in my first exotic locale: New Jersey. My last meal in America was, I thought appropriately, a Big Mac Value Meal from McDonald's. Gnome stole a few fries but was too angry about his traveling conditions to chat.
       

Llegué seguramente a mi primero lugar exótico: Nuevo Jersey. My comida final en los EE UU fue, creo apropriada, el Big Mac Value Meal de McDonald's. El Gnomo robó las papas fritas pero estaba demasiado enojado a cause de su condicione de viajar que no me charló.



My last American meal./Mi última comida americana.

People around me were speaking Spanish and I understood most of it. A good sign. I believe this is the only flight heading to Lima, Peru in the area so I'm likely surrounded by a few natives.
       

  La gente aldedredor  de mi estaba hablando en espa ñol  entiendo la mayoridad. La indicación buena. Creo que esté es el vuelo solamente a Lima, Perú en la area, entonces es posible que hay muchos nativos aquí. 

No comments:

Post a Comment