Summer 2013 one gnome-er, student- from RI travels to Peru and Guatemala to improve her Spanish, gain experience as a possible future medical anthropologist, and explore. *Obviously this is not the correct word.

El verano 2013 un gnomo-er, student- de RI viaja al Peru y Guatemala para mejorar, su espanol, aumenta su experiencia en antropologia medica, e explorar. *Obviamente no es la palabra correcta.



5.25.2013

El Sorroche/Altitude Sickness

Maybe it's my hypochondria flaring up, but I'm afraid I might have altitude sickness. I have a terrible, awful headache and a stuffy nose which also is a bit bloody. I don't know how serious this thing has to be to see a doctor but altitude sickness can become fatal so...AH!
Tal vez es la hipocondría, pero estoy asustado que tener el sorroche.  Me duele la cabeza mucho y tengo la nariz tapada que esta un poco sangriento tambien. No se si necesitar visitar al medico pero el sorroche puede ser fatal. AY DE MI.
Also, what's up with the double-spacing, Blogger? I shouldn't mess with HTML anymore. 

No comments:

Post a Comment